[MSCW list] Replacement tires for 2004 Mazda 3s

JBRERX7 at aol.com JBRERX7
Fri Oct 12 00:29:43 CEST 2007

The OEM tires on our 2004 Mazda 3s 4-door sedan are about done.

I subscribe to consumers' reports and they recommend several tires, which  do
not offer a tire for the wheels on the car: 205/50/17.

OEM tire was Goodyear RSA which is really rated loooooowwwww.

I've check tirerack and the manufacturers web sites and cannot find a
suitable tire.

Not looking for ultra high performance summer tire as that is what the RX-7
is for.

I'm looking for an all season, touring -- high performance tire that will
last more than 30K miles and is comfortable and is not as noisy.

suggestions appreciated.

Regards,
John Becker
'88-RRT