[MSCW list] CD player for MX-5

Byron Hurd mitch1238
Mon Oct 4 18:16:20 CEST 2010

Brand new OEM/OEM replacement CD players/changers are often available on
ebay. You'll be replacing the metal casing and components inside, but
keeping the faceplate most likely. We were able to locate a 6-CD unit for
our RX-8 on ebay for less than $70 a couple years ago, so it shouldn't be
too expensive.

As I recall, the satellite radio module simply plugs into the back of the
main radio assembly, so it should be easy to install while you have the unit
out of the car.