[MSCW list] Dunlop

lcollierhyams at cox.net lcollierhyams
Mon Jan 24 21:41:54 CET 2011

These comments may not apply to your needs.

Our Dunlop Direzza 17's are much much better than our Toyo Proxes 15's on an NB. They stick in most conditions where as the Toyo's would lead to over tightening of the gluteus maximus in sticky situations. Prior to these were Kumho Ecsta 15's which scared Susan so badly that she wouldn't drive the Miata in wet or cold weather. They eventually left her stranded demanding a recovery vehicle.

I used  Dunlops on my 72 MG and 67 Jag 20+ years ago and have been pleasantly surprised that they still make respectable tires.
--
l.collier hyams - artist musician professor - http://www.50manmachine.com - http://napolitano.georgetown.edu  - MSCW NOVA Tech Sessions Coordinator