[MSCW list] Correction! 21 February NoVA Tech Session - please attend

lcollierhyams at cox.net lcollierhyams
Tue Feb 8 04:16:05 CET 2011

Hi MSCW members,

Our next NOVA Tech session is Monday, 21 February 2011, starting at 6 pm.

The last session was 11 October so you should all have plenty of projects to work on!

Come to Rosenthal Mazda (Tyson's Corner) Vienna on Monday the 21st from 6:00 until
8:00 PM for our sixth tech session. There will be a lift fee
which includes food (such as pizza and soda). The parts
department will remain open until at least 7:00 PM. Please, do not abuse
Rosenthal's hospitality by arriving prior to 6:00 PM as they need time
to clear out their day customers. You are welcome to buy parts prior to this.

This is a great opportunity to raise your Mazda on a lift and perform
minor maintenance with the help of professional mechanics and/or Club
members. You will need to be an MSCW member to use a lift. You have the
option to join on the spot. Bring your own tools and RSVP if you wish to
attend. Visitors are encouraged to socialize and see what goes on. RSVP
is required, those with reservations receive lift priority.

NOTE: Tech Session participants should give serious consideration to
purchasing parts from Mazda Dealer the night of the Tech Session to help
ensure continued support. We have a discount parts account under my name
set up by head parts man Dave.

Regarding membership requirements for the event - on occasion potential
new members attend the sessions and join on the spot.

Please send your interest, model, name and intended project to
LCOLLIERHYAMS at cox.net

Common projects are: wheel rotation, plugs/cables, oil/diff/tran/filter
servicing, auto window repair, brakes/rotors, radiator/coolant, and similar
projects that can be done within our time constraints.
--
l.collier hyams - artist musician professor - http://www.50manmachine.com - http://napolitano.georgetown.edu  - MSCW NOVA Tech Sessions Coordinator