[MSCW list] NC PRHT

Mark Goldberg mark
Fri Mar 16 20:46:32 CET 2012

My choices in Apr 09 were based on what was in stock. The only PRHT cars here were Gt.   Like you, the complexity concerned me, and we chose based on this being a recreational car.  If the car was getting general use and no garage was here I would have insisted on PRHT.

Spectrum Productions
www.markgoldberg.com
HD Video - Photo - Digital Media
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid Phone