[MSCW list] MSCW Digest, Vol 98, Issue 3

Chuck Winings chuckwinings
Sat Oct 5 18:54:38 CEST 2013

On 10/05/2013 12:00 PM, mscw-request at mscw1.com wrote:

If you are looking for good all season tires, I have had good luck with the Bridgestone Potenza RE 950-960-970 series over the years.
Right now I have a set of the RE 970 AS Pole Position. I have generally been getting about 40k miles, they handle fairly well, work great in the rain, and are moderately useful in light snow.

Chuck Winings
2006 MX-5 Sport
1996 Miata