[MSCW list] Recommendation: Body Shop, Alloy Wheel Repair

Douglas Spelman dgspelman
Tue Oct 15 18:45:33 CEST 2013

A+ Wheel Repair and Detailing recently did a fine job repairing and
painting a smashed front fender, and welding a small crack in my SSR
Competition wheel. For body work, their charge of $500 was one-half to
one-third of three other estimates I got.  Perfectly smooth finish, exact
color match, etc. For the wheel repair, $150 seemed reasonable, though I
did not get other estimates -- I understand it is not easy to find places
which will do this work.  Address: 9711 Fairfax Blvd., Fairfax, VA 22031
(on Route 50, just west of Fairfax Circle). 703-273-7370.