[MSCW list] Only 1 Week Until MAX-43: Register Now!!

Katie Orgler katya4me
Fri Oct 18 01:56:38 CEST 2013

All-

Registration is now open for MAX-43, which will be at Bowie Baysox Stadium
on Sunday, October 27, 2013 and will close at midnight on October 25, 2013.

To register go to:
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/0452D924-0689-E593-D90A83DFEF5EE084#.UiXwDdLTbIw
The MSCW member cost is $35/session, and non-member cost is $40/session.

You can opt to run in the morning session or the afternoon session, or both.
For this event, we are trying something new and will be reversing the
course for the afternoon session.  Register for both sessions and you will
get 2 courses.

Payments can be made via paypal for Mazda Sportscar Club of Washington,
Inc. The email address is: mazdaclub at aol.com

Schedule
7:00 Course set up
8:15 Morning Technical Inspections, paddock on the right side of the
stadium upon entering the park
8:45 Morning Driver?s meeting, course walk
9:00 Morning session cars on-course

12:30 Afternoon Technical Inspections, paddock on the right side of the
stadium
1:00 Afternoon Driver?s meeting, course walk
1:30 Afternoon session, cars on-course
4:30 Wrap up and tear down event

For additional details on MSCW autoxes, please visit our website:
http://mscw.com/autocross/autocross.html or email me for more information.

Thank you,

Katie