[MSCW list] Club Meeting Tonight! with guest presenter Justin Munro on reviving his bright yellow 1978-9 RX7 race car

lcollierhyams at cox.net lcollierhyams
Wed Dec 4 14:56:51 CET 2013

Hi All,

Please join us at tonights Club Meeting with guest presenter Justin Munro on reviving his bright yellow 1978-9 RX7 race car. It is certainly the spunkiest 1st Gen RX7 I've ever ridden in! The process started with an email message to MSCW regarding "a 40 year collection belonging to a retired Mazda master mechanic." This quickly evolved into "you have to get these junk cars and parts out of this condemned dealership building by Sunday." Mr. Munro will have the car, 8x10 photos of the process, and anecdotal stories all told in a wonderful Queensland Australia accent.

We will also be announcing upcoming tech sessions at Tysons, Arlington, and Gaithersburg as well as other upcoming events.

MSCW Monthly/Social Business Meeting - Wed, December 4, 2013
MSCW meets in Tyson's Corner, Virginia at Silver Diner.

Silver Diner welcomes all MSCW club members and their vehicles for the
evening.

Our monthly meeting will be located at:

Silver Diner
8101 Fletcher St.
McLean, VA 22102
Off International Drive
Phone Number: 703-821-5666

We meet on the first Wednesday of each month, at Silver Diner in Tyson's
Corner, Virginia. Parking lot socializing starts at 7:00 p.m., indoor
meeting follows at 7:30 p.m.

Technical presentations, product reviews and guest speakers... good weather
= parking lot socializing. See you on the first Wednesday of the month!
--
l.collier hyams - artist musician professor - http://www.50manmachine.com - http://napolitano.georgetown.edu  -

President, Mazda Sportscar Club of Washington DC - MSCW NOVA Tech Sessions Coordinator - www.mscw.com