[MSCW list] Need to delete old email content

Brian Willmert brian_willmert
Sun Dec 29 16:18:48 CET 2013

Everyone needs to learn how to either delete the previous chain of email content before replying, or start a whole new email instead of hitting reply.

That last email thread was ridiculously long with past garbage over and over again.

Sorry to be rude but it's almost enough to make me want to take myself off the mailing list if I'm going to have to sift through that much crap to find the two lines of new content.

Brian