[MSCW list] TODAY's event - MSCW Mazda CX3 Reveal and Pizza Social, Wednesday 6-8pm at Arlington Mazda - with CX3 and MX5 test-drives

lcollierhyams at cox.net lcollierhyams
Wed Sep 23 16:57:54 CEST 2015

HI Folks,

Just a quick reminder. Our CX3 Reveal and Pizza Social is today Wednesday, 23 September, from 6:00-8:00
PM. It is hosted by Arlington Mazda at 750 N. Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22203.

I have several of your rsvp emails to respond to yet. Don't worry, you are all on the list! The more the merrier!

1) Food is scheduled for 6:30 PM. There will be plenty to nosh on so please join in!

2) There are five of the CX-3 crossovers to see and drive. The one I test drove
was very peppy with a sport type suspension and all wheel drive.

3) There are two new 2016 Miata GT cars ready for us to test-drive as well.

4) And, provided it hasn?t been sold by Wednesday? There is also a newly
delivered 2016 Miata ND with the Brembo brake package and a new aero kit that
hasn?t been seen here before. Nice car!

Please RSVP to OC at mscw1.com so we can arrange for food in advance.

Thanks and see you there,
Collier