[MSCW list] 2016 Scenic Drive #1 - Harper's Ferry and 868 Estates Winery - April 9th, 2016 - Noon

Timothy Metzinger tmetzinger
Sun Mar 13 16:14:05 CET 2016

Our first drive of the season will be a two-hour jaunt through Virginia,
West Virginia, and Maryland, covering the Harper's Ferry area.   We'll start
at the Harris Teeter parking lot off Rte 7 East of Leesburg (Landsdowne
Shopping Area off Belmont Ridge Road), then head Northwest towards
Lovettsville.  We'll cross the Potomac at LEAST four times as we make a
roundabout trip including some time alongside the C&O Canal.  I just
surveyed the route and there's NO GRAVEL and only minor potholes.  We'll end
up at the 868 Estate Winery, where we can enjoy some food and wine and live
music.   Making your way home (sober!) from the Winery is your
responsibility.

Google Map of the route -  <http://tinyurl.com/mscw2016-01>
http://tinyurl.com/mscw2016-01.

Sign up at  <http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040448A9AF23A57-2016>
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040448A9AF23A57-2016

PDF with turn-by-turn directions, and Gpx file for import into your GPS
system:
http://www.midatlanticscenicdrives.com/downloads/MSCW_2016_scenic_winery_run
.zip