[MSCW list] Gas Quality

Charles Saftner csaftner
Tue Jan 19 19:27:31 CET 2016

I have seen poor results with sheetz gas. Blown rotary engines at one event
(not mine thank God) but my old Nissan would go down to an inline 3 anytime
I put the crap in. Refill with anything else and the problem would go away.
On my Rx-7 my A/F meter would read low with it in. I use Liberty all the
time with no issues.

Charles