[MSCW list] Pop-up Event - June 13th - Blueridge Mountain Road and Bear Chase Brewing

Timothy Metzinger tim.metzinger at outlook.com
Mon Jun 8 02:16:10 CEST 2020

This is a pop-up event for Mazda Sports Cars of Washington DC. and will take place on June 13th, weather permitting.

The event will start at the Haymarket WalMart (6530 Trading St, Haymarket, VA) just west of the US15/VA55 intersection.  We'll depart at 1:45 PM and head west on VA55 to The Plains, where we'll turn north on VA626 (The Plains Road) and take that to Middleburg VA.  Once there, we'll turn left/West on US50 to arrive at the southern terminus of Blueridge Mountain Road around 2:30 PM.  We'll park on the grass there for pictures (this year we'll leave the sign alone!) and then we'll head North at 2:45-3:00 PM for a spirited drive past the DHS Mount Weather facility, ending up at Bear Chase Brewing, where they are open with plenty of outdoor seating.

Please visit the signup at https://bit.ly/mscw2020-blueridge_bearchase, and indicate whether you'll be coming from Haymarket or joining at the bottom of Blueridge Mountain Road.  There are fifteen slots from haymarket, and 25 slots on Blueridge Mountain (since you really CAN'T get lost).

A Map (and downloads) can be found at https://www.midatlanticscenicdrives.com/maps.html.

Timothy Metzinger
Tim.metzinger at outlook.com
703.963.3015