[MSCW list] N/A Stereo Installation Satisfaction

Benita Jenkins jenkinsbenita at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 17:03:29 CEST 2021

I wanted to thank everyone for the recommendation for Hurley's Auto Audio in Tysons, and throw out an additional endorsement. They did a first class, top shelf, job of installing my New 7" Digital Pioneer Stereo and custom fabricating a bracket & molding in order to fit properly.  I wanted to mention to Don that Phil Ruhl, also recommended, does not do stereo installation at the dealership, unless they were able to find and buy a brand new 1992 OEM radio.