[MSCW list] MSCW Digest, Vol 81, Issue 3

Bernard Kaufman bulk1914 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:09:06 CET 2023

A couple of years ago I had the engine in my 1990 Miata rebuilt by

Eurosport auto care in Davidsonville, md.

They specialize in European cars but did an excellent job for me.  Not cheap but not terribly expensive either. They are within your driving time.

1268 central Ave
Davidsonville
410-798-0900

Bernard Kaufman