[MSCW list] Boot-Bag demo at our Tyson's meeting this Wednesday

Timothy Metzinger tim.metzinger at outlook.com
Sun Oct 1 23:47:13 CEST 2023

I ordered some luggage from England (https://boot-bag.com/store/usa/solutions-by-make-model/boot-bag-for-mx5-miata/mazda-mx5-mk3-nc-2006-15.html) that basically straps on to the trunk of my PRHT NC, and has a pad and soft fabric straps so that it will not scratch the car surface, nor require any drilling/clamping or vacuum attachments the way some racks do.

I'll load it up with a pillow and some other stuff and bring it to our meeting at Tyson's this Wednesday.

Drive safely and HAVE FUN,
Timothy (Tim) Metzinger
Scenic Drive Coordinator - Mazda Sport Cars of Washington, DC
tim.metzinger at outlook.com
703.963.3015