[MSCW list] MSCW Digest, Vol 88, Issue 13

Ronald Pattison ronpattison at mac.com
Fri Oct 20 17:35:22 CEST 2023

Yes, the antenna is compatible.  I bought one for my first ND.  My take:  HD stations are no longer HD, or not consistently HD.  I went back to the trusty Honda S2K antenna, which I used on my ND’s, my Scion TC, and a couple of Mazda3 hatchbacks over the years.

If you go with the C-Speed, and want to complete the look, I have a C-Speed (red) dipstick handle, with dipstick.  I think the ND and NC dipsticks are the same length.  And who could then go without the genuine Mazda (red) billet oil filler cap?

Ron