[MSCW list] River and Rails - one train ticket available!

Timothy Metzinger tim.metzinger at outlook.com
Tue Oct 24 17:26:49 CEST 2023

Folks,

Mike Nette has an extra ticket (he bought two but the other person can't make it) on the train this Sunday (10/29) in Cass, WV.   So if anybody wanted to come solo on the trip but couldn't get a ticket because the train was sold out - here's your opportunity!  Mike will sell the ticket, which includes the "build-your-own-sandwich" lunch and a window seat, at a discount for $80.00   Contact Mike via Email at mike.nette at verizon.net<mailto:mike.nette at verizon.net>.   I'll post this to our Facebook page tomorrow.

The weather is looking GREAT in Cass, WV, through next week, with temps in the 70s and partly cloudy skies.

Timothy (Tim) Metzinger
Tim.metzinger at outlook.com
703.963.3015