[MSCW list] MSCW Digest, Vol 88, Issue 19

Ronald Pattison ronpattison at mac.com
Tue Oct 31 18:07:50 CET 2023

Hi Benita,

I’m not sure when the accelerator pad for the NA may have been dropped from the parts inventory system, but I would not be surprised if it happened years ago. This is not a typical part that needs replacement, in my opinion.

I might look around at some of the aftermarket solutions which include brake and clutch pedals, and see if there is something there that works.  I would start with Moss Motors, also known as Miatamania.com <http://miatamania.com/>.   Good luck.

Ron