[MSCW list] Jan. Meeting - Regrets from Jack &Anne

Jack Mccombs jmccombs3 at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 02:23:44 CET 2024

We stayed home for last month’s meeting (hey, it’s cold outside), and with regrets, we'll be staying home for the Jan. 3 meeting as well.  Anne came down with a severe cold about ten days ago, which developed into pneumonia.  She’s on the road to recovery now, but her Xmas gift to me seems to be the initial cold that she caught.  We’ll try for the Feb. meeting.

--Jack & Anne--