[MSCW list] 2024 Scenic Drive #1 - A Spring Surf Tune-up - Route Update

Timothy Metzinger tim.metzinger at outlook.com
Mon Feb 26 21:03:51 CET 2024

Folks,  Ed Lee, an Olney native, has suggested we start this drive at the nearby Harris Teeter shopping Center in Fair Hill (literally just across the street).  I've looked and agree that it should be less crowded and help us make fewer left turns (always fun with a group) and have fewer traffic lights.  So I've updated the GPX/KML files and the map.  I've also added this to our "common places" map and gpx file.

Nothing else changes.

Drive safely and HAVE FUN,
Timothy (Tim) Metzinger
Scenic Drive Coordinator - Mazda Sport Cars of Washington, DC
tim.metzinger at outlook.com
703.963.3015